For the athlete looking for an edge a dosing of 20mg per day will generally prove to be the minimal with 40mg per day being far more optimal. While 40mg per day will provide a nice boost in-terms of overall athletic performance if you’re really looking to transform your physique you will probably need a far greater dose. As this steroid will not provide massive amounts of lean tissue most bodybuilders will not mess with it and if they do they will necessarily take massive amounts making it a poor choice for off-season periods of growth. The dieting bodybuilder however might find a more suitable use for the steroid but again there are more efficient choices for this individual. In either case, as it is an anabolic steroid that is hepatic total use should not extend past the 8 week mark but many will find 6 weeks to be just about perfect.
For the female Turinabol user 5mg per day would be the starting point with 10mg per day being the absolute max . Most females will need to start at 5mg per day to see how they react but understand if you approach the 10mg mark you will increase the probability of virilization. While 5mg per day may not sound like much it is important to remember on a per milligram basis Turinabol appears to be much stronger in women than it is in men meaning lower doses will have a far reaching and pronounced affect.
1. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2002 Oct;35(4):350-2. Androgenic/Anabolic steroid-induced toxic hepatitis.
Stimac D, Milić S, Dintinjana RD, Kovac D, Ristić S.
2. Clin Ther. 2001 Jun;23(6):789-801; discussion 771. Review of oxymetholone: a 17alpha-alkylated anabolic-androgenic AM1, Fultz O, Monberg MJ, Vootkur A, Pharmd.
3. HIV Hotline. 1998 Dec;8(5-6):10-1. Does the choice of alpha-AAS really make a difference? Mutzebaugh C.
4. Minerva Med. 1971 Jun 27;62(51):2605-11. [Hepatotoxicity of anabolic steroids]. Rozman C, Urbano A, Galera H.
5. J Gastroenterol 2000;35(7):557-62, Multiple hepatic adenomas caused by long-term administration of androgenic steroids for aplastic anemia in association with familial adenomatous polyposis. Nakao A, Sakagami K, Nakata Y, Komazawa K, Amimoto T, Nakashima K, Isozaki H, Takakura N, Tanaka N.
6. Medical Hypotheses 93 (2016) 150–153. Anabolic androgenic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity. Peter Bond, William Llewellyn, Peter Van Mol
7. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1999 Feb;31(2):243-50, Rat liver lysosomal and mitochondrial activities are modified by anabolic-androgenic steroids. Molano F, Saborido A, Delgado J, Moran M, Megias A.
8. Lancet 1979 Nov 24;2(8152):1120-3, Hepatic angiosarcoma associated with androgenic-anabolic steroids. Falk H, Thomas LB, Popper H, Ishak KG.
9. J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods 1995 Aug;33(4):187-95, Toxic effects of anabolic-androgenic steroids in primary rat hepatic cell cultures. Welder AA, Robertson JW, Melchert RB.
10. Arch Toxicol 1999 Nov;73(8-9):465-72, Evaluation of acute and chronic hepatotoxic effects exerted by anabolic-androgenic steroid stanozolol in adult male rats. Boada LD, Zumbado M, Torres S, Lopez A, Diaz-Chico BN, Cabrera JJ, Luzardo OP.
11. Clin J Sport Med 1999 Jan;9(1):34-9, Anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity: is it overstated? Dickerman RD, Pertusi RM, Zachariah NY, Dufour DR, McConathy WJ.
12. Int J Sports Med 1996 Aug;17(6):429-33, Body composition, cardiovascular risk factors and liver function in long-term androgenic-anabolic steroids using bodybuilders three months after drug withdrawal. Hartgens F, Kuipers H, Wijnen JA, Keizer HA.
Anabolic steroids differ in their characteristics, which means there are steroids that are only suitable for specific uses. For instance, Trenbolone is not recommended for bulking but it is an outstanding fat burner. This makes it perfect for a lean mass cycle or a cutting cycle. Always take the side effects of a particular compound into consideration whenever you plan a stack. Do not combine anabolic steroids that show similar side effects. For example, never combine Anapolon and Dianabol because they are already quite toxic and if you combine them, the toxicity will increase exponentially and cause serious damage to your body.